We at MBE INC. shall be providing a complete guideline of our policy documents. As we deal in blogs i.e. knowledge sharing and information, we are well aware of data usage and protection. Its part of our Corporate Responsibilities to make the reader well aware of what holds important for us regarding privacy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
On the website that you will visit, the browser will be sent information on the cookies. These cookies will also be saved on your device. For information tracking, we have tracking technologies. These tracking technologies include beacons, tags, and scripts, both used for collection & tracking. It not only tracks but improves and analyzes our services very fast. Browser instructions here are highly active functions. When the cookie is sent, you can instruct the browser for refusal by indicating the browser. You may not use all portions of our service if you don’t accept the cookies.
There are many examples of cookies that are active. Some are as follows;
- Security Cookies- Used for security purposes.
- Session Cookies- For Operational purposes.
- Preference Cookies- For remembering your personalized preferences and various settings of importance.
COLLECTING INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE
Collecting information from blogs is a very common attribute, and people use it for many unspecified reasons. The collection of information can be for various purposes just to provide and improvise the service to you.
DATA TYPES FOR COLLECTIONS
The types of data collection in personal data, i.e. for personal use only. When you will be using the blog service. Therefore, for the sake of identification, we can collect some personalized information that is necessary. The personally identifiable information may include the following;
- The cookies and usage data
- First name and last name
- E-mail address.
VARIABLE USAGE OF DATA
There are variances in the applied usage of data on the internet. That’s why the data usage is hidden or unidentified. The usage varies but can be specified for the purposes for which it has been provided. Hence, the data can also update you regarding your relationships related information. Furthermore, the transactions that have been made with us.
The following is the variable usage of data;
- For Transfer of data i.e. in simple words known as ‘Data Transfer’
- In addition to the service usage, enforcing the legalities is also important for data.
- Improvising the content as well as features of the services, and developing new services.
- Getting the input for the services i.e. feedback through surveys, testing or focused groups.
- Attributing the content and acknowledging it i.e. made available through the services.
- Processing and responding instantaneously to the relevant inquiries.
- Sending the alerts or other means of communications, e.g. via SMS messages or other media or networks.
- To highly administer and troubleshoot the services.
- Content personalization and advertising.
- Making an analysis of the accurate measurements. Also, as the effectiveness of data, its usability and most commonly the popularity of the services.
- Viewing the reports as well as generating them with regards to data in the database.
- Contacting the customer with information that can be of benefit for the customer as according to the built-in CRM.
- Giving useful notifications i.e. for new features of the service, special events, or products, services and special offers.
- Sending important info. About the relationship or transaction with us.
PERSONAL & NON-PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The vital information includes personal, as well as non-personal data collection. Hence, this shall be maintained on computers that are located outside of your state, province, or country. This also includes other Governmental jurisdictions where the laws differ, i.e. differences in laws from other jurisdictions.
Having a location i.e. outside the country of Canada, and if you choose to provide information to us. It is imperative to note down that we transfer personal data as well. The final processing is to take place here. The process takes place as other data i.e. the transfer process.
MODERN BROWSING SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES
We also have other data that are important in knowing about a user’s online activity, it is also known as tracking & cookies data. Tracking data holds importance when tracking details of various and variable tracking activities.
To define cookies we need to look closer, at what exactly they are. Cookies are files that are a small amount of data that holds a hidden and highly unique identifier.
Our service is not for addressing anyone under 13 age restrictions. Hence, we don’t collect any information from kids under the age of 13 restriction hold immense priority. With applied exceptions of verification of personal content. Hence, there are radical steps that need to be taken for the sake of children.
The changes shall be notified to you by posting on this policy page website. This will be notified via e-mail or a highly important notice on the service. The ‘Date-effective’ is the date that mentions when shall the policy guidelines come into play.
LINKING WITH OTHER WEBSITES
We may also employ third party individuals and companies. They are there to facilitate our service, also known as ‘Service Providers’. To provide the service-related services, We need the ‘service providers’. for further clarity, you can use our assisted services.
DISCLOSURE AND COMPLIANCE
The disclosure shall take place only in rare circumstances, which are as follows;
The Security of Data
Protection of the personal safety of users of the service
Protecting the rights of the MBE Blog.
Protection against all the legal liabilities
The elements linked with the services are the prevention of wrongdoings.
All compliance is necessary with legal obligations.